• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Quarantine Zones

What gear would you add to the quarantine zone ?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Max Delaney

Son Of A Gun
Maybe Quarantine zones could be added with watchtowers with search lights and alarms i mean image this.
You stumble across a quarantine zone with no power you flick on the power not knowing as soon as you feed the power the alarm would start playing. It would be a great feature and maybe a good location for meds / hazmat suits if there gonna be a thing.

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
Well, quarantine zones as in ones that where attempted to be a haven for the non-infected or ones that where created post-apocalypse?

If they where designed for the non-infected, then it would most likely house a plethora of supplies similar to what you find in Cosco. Pallets stacked to the roof of canned goods, medical supplies, ammunition, etc. High defense around the perimeter.

There could be one that could be the central point of PvP, as a change to military bases that are always the hub of combat in survival games.

strategos2411

Survivor
Backer
If they where designed for the non-infected, then it would most likely house a plethora of supplies similar to what you find in Cosco. Pallets stacked to the roof of canned goods, medical supplies, ammunition, etc. High defense around the perimeter.
I think it would subtract from the hunting/survival of the game, even having one location that has too many supplies. I could however see 'Infected' quarantine zones, where the outbreak was fenced in, it would be basic triage style area (tents and bunks, clothing, rations, minimal med supplies and weapons/ammo) or a small town/housing area with pretty much everything gone (weapons and ammo would only be found on the perimeter area, but clothes etc as stated above found within). It would be full of zombies also :)