• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

QUICK UPDATE #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Admin #1

JB_

Developer
Developer
Okay quick update. Do not expect stability tonight or for the next 48 hours at least. We’re a team of 5, we’re having major major issues with our lobby. We’re trying to find the cause and will work through the night. This release was meant to be for backers only and never THIS public. We wanted to reach stability with our backers before a Steam release however that was not an option.

We somehow found our way onto Steam's top sellers list and until the request to be removed happened we stayed there. If you have just purchased the project and are expecting a lot more than we have to offer at this stage please by all means refund and see us in a couple of months.

We’re working on a simple workaround that might be up tonight. There’s a chance it will allow for connections to persist through a lobby disconnect until we can nail down the bigger issues. Thank you for the continued support. We’re a bit overwhelmed with dm’s on our discord but please consider joining.

I will update here again ASAP!

Thread starter Admin #13
Keep up the good work, STN team. You're doing a really fantastic job and all the mature people here
will understand the situations like these. Everyone should know it's a pre-alpha, but that is a thing
which was told many times. The mature people are gonna be always here for you.
What do I mean with mature people? Well, maaaaany people act like a child.
Other one's... are here no matter what happens without crying like a child.

Last edited:

kustomskidd

Backer
I know there is a ton of negativity surrounding this by the nay-sayers, but keep it up! This looks fantastic and I look forward to what is to come!

You should take a break and review things tomorrow morning to analyze whatever the problem is. If things are not running for whatever reason that's mostly the better way to handle it. Take a break and get some sleep ;)

In the meantime will play the Lobby Simulator 2017 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.