• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

QUICK UPDATE #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackery

Backer
I am going out of town tomorrow for 10 days. I am excited to come back and see it up and running :)

Ulrick

Backer
So even despite suppose to being unlisted, Steam listed it anyways, bravo Steam. Maybe you can get them to reset the reviews since they missed up the unlisted release (probably not since it's steam).

Great work on getting the initial lobby issues fixed so quickly and don't mind all the impatient people who couldn't be bothered to read any of the updates. After a few weeks they'll have moved on to spamming someone else's discord. Keep up what your doing and don't let the crazies get to you.

P.S. You have a link to the STN steam page on the front page of these forms, maybe remove it until after the pre-alpha?

Dekurgan

Keep up the good work guys and take no notice of the petulant children who seem intent on ignoring the fact that it has been said time and time again that this is pre-alpha and as such you don't expect smooth sailing or defined time lines.

I blame Shroud on Twitch :p. He mentioned it in his stream today with about 30000+ Viewers. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them downloaded it :p.

Cant wait for the issues to be resolved :) take your time.

I have my Riften (Skyrim) project on 7DTD to be getting on with anyway.

HavokAng3L

Backer
I blame Shroud on Twitch :p. He mentioned it in his stream today with about 30000+ Viewers. Wouldn't be surprised if a lot of them downloaded it :p.

Cant wait for the issues to be resolved :) take your time.

I have my Riften (Skyrim) project on 7DTD to be getting on with anyway.

That looks really cool dude.

Maireen

Backer
My first attempt only lasted 30 seconds and couldnt get back on after that, but I can wait for stable servers... already waited this long ;p

Grynn Reaper

Embrace the weirdness - Grynn
Backer
Relax man its all good i been here this long i ain't going anywhere. Take a breath, go pet a puppy, baby will do in a pinch, and just breathe. Tell your mods to get strict. The adults will still be here, patient as we have been from the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.