• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

QUICK UPDATE #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakyjake

Backer
i posted on discord last week( which was a horrible idea since its mostly non backers and they didnt like my idea) . they should have put the steam price to like $5,000 until ready for steam release. that way no non backers would buy, and if they did than good for the devs.

Rainbow_Snowman

Backer
Good things come to those who wait! and there is deffinetly no reason to complain especially that it's been countlessly made obvious it's pre alpha etc, Although of course it may sucks that I or any other effected user may not be able to play this evening I know that there is a team somewhere working hard to bring their vision to life and share with the community and supporters, I know that time is being taken to fix the issues that are being highlighted and I along with many others respect and appreciate highly what is being done so however long it takes is fine by me and I look forward to experiencing the work that your team has created and thank you for the update!

Sounds like a lot of people really complain when they make a purchase and can't get on. Try to develop your own game with only 5 people and see if you can get everything working in a single night of it being released. I'm so tired of people whining and complaining about a game not working.

I say, if you paid for this game, don't ask for a refund. Keep them going. They've worked HARD to get to this point. It's all about trial and error to find the problems and fix them. If you can't stand by them and tough it out, then you don't deserve to be on their glorious work. Shame on you.

Be a supporter, not a hater just cause it's not working because you wanted to PLAY a GAME! C'mon already. Let them work, let them get to where it needs to be, then when we can get back on, it will be worth it. Just quit all the whining and complaining and just enjoy life. It's too short as it is, just take a deep breath, enjoy what you can and be grateful.

'Nuf said.

Maddreamer

Backer
You guys have done good work today, hopefully you can get some rest tonight. Just spent a little time in the world and it looks great. managed two nights in the wilderness and love the atmosphere. super impressed by everyone's patience, hard work, and dedication to the community. Thanks

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
This game is gorgeous...don't let these a-holes shake your pride. You all did absolutely amazing work!

I already have a shit-in-the-pants story I just had to post if anyone wants to check it out!

Sapro

Sons Of Canardchie
Backer
No worries, we can wait.

Don't bother with all the stupid negative kids posting shit around, we, the real ones (hell yea), know what work you have been done, and you can count on us too.

Kiara Mishino

Backer
Take your time. A good game needs time. Just like a good vine.

p.s. STN already looks and feels better than DayZ Standalone.

TheFirefly

Backer
Are the servers down just got home from work launched the game and I see no servers. What did I miss?

Magnus Tipsmark

Backer
Wow, a Lot of things has happened since I went to bed ;)

Your dedication for this game and community keeps impressing me :D

As people apparently do not want to read anything under the "Early Access Game" section on the steam page, I suggest that you add a picture with text, describing that the game is in "pre-pre-alpha". Because that seems to be the only place people look, before they buy and review the game...

Keep up the good work :D

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Hey JB and staff good stuff man its awesome its finally been released.

Checking in, likely getting net back in Feb. Cheers all have a good Christmas.

Mr. Amrum

Backer
Keep it up. Wanna have a look at the Game when i come Home ;)

Top Seller with a hidden Release, that's something to get an Achievement for.

DogZone

Dog play PC this is Legend.
Backer
Very Great work! This Game looks nice i love the Way to future with the Game.
Thanks for this a2z. (Sorry for bad English)

StrangeW

In waiting for the Beta
Backer
Je lance le jeux, ça démarre, première bonne nouvelle.
Je trouve les parties, seconde bonne nouvelle.
Loading sans rien, ça prend combien de temps pour passer cette étape??

Status
Not open for further replies.