• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

QUICK UPDATE #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkPuniser

very good work JB_ and the rest of the team .. You have shown a good piece of work and I believe you will pull it further. Do not worry, do not worry, we that we are glad to keep with you and yours until the end.STN will be the best game of survival ....

Keep up the good work! And don't forget to take a break over the weekend. if i remember correctly there was something important during the weekend...

Kerbox

Backer
I also wish to say good job, the game is nothing to be ashamed of, looks good!

Last edited:

colours

Survival Aficionado
Backer
I haven't had time to play a bunch since things became less unstable, but so far I've had a blast wandering around in the dark being chased relentlessly by zombies. I think the sound design is quite atmospheric, even in this early state and I think the game looks quite pretty when just walking around in the vast wilderness.

I can see the vision, and I am looking forward to seeing it come to fruition.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
^^ I agree with the previous post. The basics are all there: looks great, runs great (i5, 1050ti) and sounds great. Controls are easy and the premise is straightforward. Nevermind the 100's of tweaks that are needed haha this game is still a wonderful treat. Can't expect anything to be perfect right of the bat right?

As long as the pressing issues get fixed such as server stability, loot drops, and zombie behavior, I'll be very very happy :)

niofalpha

Backer
^^ I agree with the previous post. The basics are all there: looks great, runs great (i5, 1050ti) and sounds great. Controls are easy and the premise is straightforward. Nevermind the 100's of tweaks that are needed haha this game is still a wonderful treat. Can't expect anything to be perfect right of the bat right?

As long as the pressing issues get fixed such as server stability, loot drops, and zombie behavior, I'll be very very happy :)
There's literally no content in the game. I don't understand the mental gymnastics you have to go through to have an opinion like this.

The game was delayed by over a year and a 1/2, with a fraction of the promised features at release. People should be angry, not circle jerking over it. The community getting angry collectively is the best encouragement a dev can get. Circle jerking a game does nothing but advocate complacency.

cladriah

Survivor
Backer
There's literally no content in the game. I don't understand the mental gymnastics you have to go through to have an opinion like this.

The game was delayed by over a year and a 1/2, with a fraction of the promised features at release. People should be angry, not circle jerking over it. The community getting angry collectively is the best encouragement a dev can get. Circle jerking a game does nothing but advocate complacency.
If you had been following the game. For over two years they told you that the features wouldn’t be in pre alpha. They told us that a lot of features wouldn’t be in pre alpha

Take this money from the steam sales invests it into outsourcing some of these features we all have been talking about for 4 years and get the development rolling I've been a backer since 2014 I support you 110% of the way you have delivered thus far on everything you said you would. Keep up the outstanding work fuck the haters !

Thread starter Admin #71

JB_

Developer
Developer

The community has been both pleased and angry with us for years. You can criticize the project and the team without being rude to the people that choose to support us. We have a LOT of branched and developed features, we need to get our core stable I'm sorry you're upset with the build. Things will improve I promise you we're here for the long run, we've sold a game before we developed it we made massive mistakes along the way. If you haven't please consider checking out our timeline it explains a lot about our delays mistakes and team.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer

Mental gymnastics? Go fuck yourself. I hardly consider my opinion a circle jerk, I'm thrilled with the game and am excited to see where it goes! Never did I once say it was perfect, it obviously needs a lot of work.

You on the other hand, are clearly one of those a-holes who is only happy when you have something to complain about. You're only content when you're filling the air with your bitching and wasting oxygen. Feel free to voice your opinion, but this game is great, and nothing will convince me otherwise. Also, they were quite transparent about what would be missing before release, you clearly did not read the updates.

Now think twice before you take a shot at me, you sad, sad, pathetic man. That $25 must have drained your life savings if you're that butt-hurt about it:D

Status
Not open for further replies.