• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

QUICK UPDATE #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sh0d0x

The day will come when you won't be
Backer
@JB_

I have one question, in the moment you need to travel long ways (sometimes more days) from town to town, (or just to find a road or a road sign) my suggestion is until vehicles will be implented, will stamina be increased a little bit? Or maybe increase the speed of regeneration after stamina runs out? It would be awesome, I played 10 hours until now but most of this time I'm just running through the woods.

@JB_

I have one question, in the moment you need to travel long ways (sometimes more days) from town to town, (or just to find a road or a road sign) my suggestion is until vehicles will be implented, will stamina be increased a little bit? Or maybe increase the speed of regeneration after stamina runs out? It would be awesome, I played 10 hours until now but most of this time I'm just running through the woods.
untill they fix it theres unlimited stamina press and hold shift while running then open up inventory while holding sprint then close inventory and let go of shift and youll keep running without using stamina

FallenEmber

Backer
I played for 20 minutes and had 3 zombie kills and 2.5 pages of loot in my inventory :p It seems hit or miss at the moment.

Orelldo

Soon as the loot amount is fixed I will get back to it :p most of the fun for me in the begging is looting but everywhere I went was empty.

BlackBeltPanda

Backer
Awesome, keep up the great work! Just reported a few more bugs I found recording a video for my YouTube channel. =P

Dingoleif

Backer
Its kinda retarded that you cant run faster or longer. Yeah the game has to be realistic, but a fat guy would be able to run faster and longer, if a zombie chased him. + a zombie is way to fast. + the map is so fucking huge, so it could take 20 mins to find a house, and its if you go the correct way.

People are mention an axe or something like that, should be given in the beginning. I agree. Or a knife. + it would be nice if you could cut up bushes or small trees with it and make a bow in the beginning. for defending and feeling safe.

Templar

Survivor
Backer
Quick suggestion, maybe add a small vehicle in for faster traveling like a motorbike with a sidecar or quad? You will have the opportunity to test out vehicles and stability right away. While I presume a small vehicle like a motorbike with a sidecar or quad does not take that much work to optimize because of the size from my perspective. #RadicalIdeas

Shishiaha

Backer
Traveling speed is enough (for when vehicles are in). No need to change it, take time to explore as you will soon have nothing more to do. Zombies are good (just need to be tweaked). You have tons of games with useless Z to play, don't make one more.

The best way to speed up our traveling should be to add the most basic bicycle with no parts, no animation, and no fuel consumption atm, but you don't have too, you should have tons of fix to do right now.

Last edited:

AerynSuun

USA
Backer
Nice Job, I am able to out run the zombies. I am able to find a hill to escape from them. Found a hammer to kill them. The zombies clipping through doors for me.

Bearnch

Grizzly Survivor
Backer
My opinion on the daily intake of calories: It seems as though every day I'm stuffing my face with four boxes of cereal and 30 cupcakes just to meet my intake quota, this seems a bit much, maybe increase the amount of calories each food gives or lower the calorie count. I'm sure as the hunger stat is worked on this will be evened out and made more realistic, but this is just my view on it as it is at the moment.

HodasBoyZ

Backer
Heh, I got spooked really bad when I opened door and it slammed real hard to wall like someone would have kicked it open making loud noise :D

Good to see bugs are getting fixed, it's awesome to be able to finally see how stn works. Knocked out my first zombie also with fists, it was exciting!

Good work STN team on solving lobby issues and making it playable for us

caleb

Backer
I would recommend starting off players with a starter kit like maybe a knife some food and water just so it could help game progression and bug reports

Status
Not open for further replies.