• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Quick Update: Key Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
I was thinking the same thing. I know the Mods got some game time but not enough to be calling out noob already. lol
I have over 100hrs in STN testing it mostly right now but i was just joking with that post i am more a friendly player in survival games :D

I have a special place for you bud.

Yes, i registred in this forum TODAY.. not like other mimimimimember here since years.. and i whine after 3 years waiting.... whats the prob?`Its not ok? I whine for 2-3 hours because the developer says today is the day when we will get the keys... in the other alphas & betas i get INSTANT Access... thats the normal way of GOOD Developer... and not this shit here.. for example THe forest... this game is still in alpha mode but i bought the key and i get much of resets in my gamesaves..diconnects of server...etc. that everythings ok ... but i get here NOTHING for my money! Therefore i whine...
very easily ---
You have continued this on enough now and show a severe lack of research i recommend reading all the previous updates and stopping this now I will not be saying it again and everyone else read above for your answers please or on previous pages if you can, Thank you.

Please join the discord aswell everyone you can get faster replies there from us mods or a dev near instantly.

https://discord.gg/survivethenights

Last edited:

RegTable

Backer
you know whats wounding. is waiting this long and providing a .co.uk and not a .com havent been recieving a single update so no key for me :-/ was supposed to have been sorted

Mike Fellaway

- Life Is Strange™ -
Backer
I am sorry for the whole Dev. team to be put in a Place where ppl. call it a scam and "forced" them to release the pre-alpha.
I backed the game nearly 3 years ago and never complaint about the progress of the game, since they are just a small team ( As they said 1000s and 1000s of times.)

Anyway I do appreciate the efford and work that you have put into this Project and I hope the negative comments won't bring you down guys! Best regards and have a wonderful day!

Mike Fellaway :)

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
I just love how all the scumbags come out of the woodwork and start bitching days before the game is actually going to get released...

Yeah I want to play the game too, obviously. But complaining and calling this a scam isn't going to get the game in your hands any faster.

Banned #288
I have over 100hrs in STN testing it mostly right now but i was just joking with that post i am more a friendly player in survival games :D

I have a special place for you bud.

You have continued this on enough now and show a severe lack of research i recommend reading all the previous updates and stopping this now I will not be saying it again and everyone else read above for your answers please or on previous pages if you can, Thank you.

Please join the discord aswell everyone you can get faster replies there from us mods or a dev near instantly.

https://discord.gg/survivethenights
Hahahahah this said on of these user which can test the game since a long time... and now u laugh about other user which are waiting? Boy i say it one time too.. i shit on this forum... and your Community Mod Status here in forum.. delete me... kick me ..bann me... i think i dont neet communicate in this shit fucking community.... i only want this game for my money....

Gorbiman is leave this mofu building....

Dark Rider 400

Informed Pre-Orderer
Backer
Hahahahah this said on of these user which can test the game since a long time... and now u laugh about other user which are waiting? Boy i say it one time too.. i shit on this forum... and your Community Mod Status here in forum.. delete me... kick me ..bann me... i think i dont neet communicate in this shit fucking community.... i only want this game for my money....

Well between the awful grammar and the obviously shit attitude you have, I don't think anyone would miss you or feel bad if you got banned without a refund. Get out of here already.

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
Yeah that is pretty piss poor trolling attitudes there. Best he finds a new thing to play? may i suggest Pokeman? I heard it was good for 12 yr olds.

For the record, i don't give a shit about keys, or when it starts. It will be there when it is there, if asked to help with Pre Alpha, ill be there to assist.

Marshalty

Backer

Your replies are just beyond toxic. If you did a little bit more reading you could've find out that you are unable to play the game. Please don't add more garbage to this forum cause it's not a good sight for new people here who KNOW they bought something that's not playable yet.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
Your replies are just beyond toxic. If you did a little bit more reading you could've find out that you are unable to play the game. Please don't add more garbage to this forum cause it's not a good sight for new people here who KNOW they bought something that's not playable yet.
Yeah that is pretty piss poor trolling attitudes there. Best he finds a new thing to play? may i suggest Pokeman? I heard it was good for 12 yr olds.

For the record, i don't give a shit about keys, or when it starts. It will be there when it is there, if asked to help with Pre Alpha, ill be there to assist.
Dark Rider 400 said:
Well between the awful grammar and the obviously shit attitude you have, I don't think anyone would miss you or feel bad if you got banned without a refund. Get out of here already.

Lets all act like he was never here and forget about him lol

Last edited:

TruthLayFallen

Some Guy
Backer
Right, I've had it with all the negative comments in this thread.
We all know @a2z(Interactive); are in the hands of third parties to get the planned key release out today.
Despite the work they've put in over the past few days, I'm disappointed that some community members are STILL asking about keys / server / playing.
Remember, what comes out will be more of a platform to test the latest build(s) than even something that could be called a pre-alpha release.
The Dev.s hands were slightly forced by all the moaning in the forums. The game isn't quite ready yet. But we're getting something anyway.
If you want to bitch about something, PM/DM me (I'm just a backer with no involvement with the Dev.s or Mod.s), just keep your comments constructive in the forums.
#fedupwithstupidcomments
*mike drop*
I'm out of here
Thank you.
#alsofedupwithstupidcomments
*picks mike up and places it back in stand*
I'll be outside.

J33vse

Backer
WOW, coming from someone that has posted a few times, and this is what you have to contribute?? Im not the most positive person here, but i think you should probably go back to bed, or even a time out.
Hahah send him to the naughty step

Thank you.
#alsofedupwithstupidcomments
*picks mike up and places it back in stand*
I'll be outside.
You know eventually you have to stop blaming everyone else and take full responsibility for these choices. Companies make mistakes yes, but some research and planning would have avoided all of this.

Blaming everyone else will not create any good will amongst customers. It is going to get 100x worse when people leak that Steam page. Keys were supposed to go out Thanksgiving, and people would have been in game this week. Now it is ANOTHER weekend and nothing is ready? Steam was supposedly the ONLY thing holding them back. What IF Steam had approved the page and game last week then? There would STILL be no servers. Or even a game.

Take another year for all I care just stop with the weekly tease updates that go nowhere. Step back and take the time you need to deliver a product people can at LEAST log into. No one wants a useless key they can not do anything with.

I get wanting to censor negativity but this forum is a SMALL portion of the gaming community. What I do not want to see is the public at large getting involved and it is slowly creeping up on that page going "live". The comments will only get worse when the knuckle draggers get their chance at being heard.

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
Why do you all fight... and continue fueling his fire... See a comment like his, Just out right ignore it and that would be the end.. he will go else where to chat garbage xD

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
Take another year for all I care just stop with the weekly tease updates that go nowhere. Step back and take the time you need to deliver a product people can at LEAST log into. No one wants a useless key they can not do anything with.
HEY!! No key is useless... Even if a key doesnt have a lock.. the key is still useful my friend.. You could use it to sratch or to draw in the dirt... poke somebody in the eye with... the list goes on... everything has a use one way or another :)

Status
Not open for further replies.