• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Quick Update: Key Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

RegTable

Backer
I am sorry for the whole Dev. team to be put in a Place where ppl. call it a scam and "forced" them to release the pre-alpha.
I backed the game nearly 3 years ago and never complaint about the progress of the game, since they are just a small team ( As they said 1000s and 1000s of times.)

Anyway I do appreciate the efford and work that you have put into this Project and I hope the negative comments won't bring you down guys! Best regards and have a wonderful day!

Mike Fellaway :)
i agree i only messaged a few times. havent bugged for backer stats i just hope i get my key is all i ask. and that name in the credits lool

Banned #304

Bloodhound

Backer
(too bad I have to state this before this comment, but I guess I will have to anyway: THIS IS NOT A "SCAM SCAM SCAM" post or any other type of hateful post, just a man asking a question)

Keys where supposed to be released today right? Just wondering since I have not received mine yet?

Gugy4455

Backer
It's still early in US, just be patient and you'll get one soon. (didn't receive mine either)

J33vse

Backer
(too bad I have to state this before this comment, but I guess I will have to anyway: THIS IS NOT A "SCAM SCAM SCAM" post or any other type of hateful post, just a man asking a question)

Keys where supposed to be released today right? Just wondering since I have not received mine yet?
Nobody has yet but the day is far from over

jaela

Backer
It's still early in US, just be patient and you'll get one soon. (didn't receive mine either)
did you get your backer badge yet i dont see it on your post .. might want to reach out to JB asap if you havent already so you can be sure to get your key ... :)

Rollster

Backer
It seems that a bunch of you have your knickers twisted. Where are the keys? Where are the keys?
You are not a true supporter of this game or the devs when you put pressure of them. I understand it has been a long time coming, but I want to have a smooth as possible release for this game. Please be respectful!

Aranhawk

Backer
Also respect the fact we got a bunch of new members on the site posting who could be unaware of the troubles that have persisted, Many here will be tired with the constant questioning...It is a good sign watching the potential playerbase grow..For the new guys we are expecting the keys soon..Hopefully today and play by end of next week..
Stay tuned or join the discord chat as i hear updates get posted there first.

Æon Flux

Twiddling thumbs in a bunker somewhere.
Backer
I just hope it gets released within the year. I've been anticipating this for quite some time.

Sneakydude

Survivor
Backer
Also respect the fact we got a bunch of new members on the site posting who could be unaware of the troubles that have persisted, Many here will be tired with the constant questioning...It is a good sign watching the potential playerbase grow..For the new guys we are expecting the keys soon..Hopefully today and play by end of next week..
Stay tuned or join the discord chat as i hear updates get posted there first.
I have money but i don't throw it around without looking at things. I think people just like to throw money around without looking at the fine print. Is this box got a fancy picture on it? no but we did have great videos showing the testing phases. So why people don't look into things is beyond me..... I guess this is why they are trying to ban toys in cereal boxes and at mc donalds.

Charlie Zedbo

Backer
@All,

Even if you get your keys today/tonight, you won't even have access to the game until NEXT week. Why get bent out of shape or even overly excited about unlocking a door that you can't even go through yet?

And even when you do, it's not a PLAYABLE state, it's a TESTING state.

Too many people don't seem to understand the state of very early development nor the purpose of early development testing.

Tintol

Backer
As far as i understood the game will only be downloadable next week even for the backers, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.