• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Quick Update: Key Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongoose

Backer
Kinda felt like joining in on the thread, even if I don't contribute anything :p

Myrothas

Backer
Some Comments Put The Community Into An Emberrassing Light.

Keys Will Arrive, Someday. Calm Your Moobs.

OhDemGames

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
Humblebundle is going slowly right now they are also number 1 on the humble store but 60 keys have been processed more now likely and there is over 22k needing to be sent out.

JB will have another update out very soon (NYC time) he is just waiting on some info from humble and again you will not be playing this week either the download will be available after key issues are sorted :)

Info is from discord i highly suggest joining it now to keep up to date instantly.

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Humblebundle is going slowly right now they are also number 1 on the humble store but 60 keys have been processed more now likely and there is over 22k needing to be sent out.

JB will have another update out very soon (NYC time) he is just waiting on some info from humble and again you will not be playing this week either the download will be available after key issues are sorted :)

Info is from discord i highly suggest joining it now to keep up to date instantly.
Thanks for the update :)

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
So 22k keys need handing out but only 60 has been handed out this far... No kiding Humble is slow xD Its cool I dont mind waiting for mine... I'm playing ArmA 3 killing noobs while I wait :D

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
They should add dev wars! where each month the devs will all jump into a server together and hunt eachother down until only one remains and becomes the winner of the month and we can all watch on the main menu screen ( a little like cso stream events on their main menu) I feel the devs deserves some fun amoung themselves and to be viewed by the community :) would be great fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.