• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Quick Update: Key Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve P

Backer
I long gave up. the devs clueless. well, thing is i dont think they are, i think they arent ready yet, because the idea of releasing one moment where everyone can play is silly. better to have a gradual thing, people get the keys when they get them, trust me, i think they arent ready and will just release a day zero patch.

ah see i thought getting the key ment we could download and play what there is even if its not much but seeming like we cant play i dont know why people are bothered if they have a key or not

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
ah see i thought getting the key ment we could download and play what there is even if its not much but seeming like we cant play i dont know why people are bothered if they have a key or not
Because they still don’t understand that the game isnt ready. They still think they will play the game today

Because they still don’t understand that the game isnt ready. They still think they will play the game today

i doubt anyone will be playing for a few weeks and then when everyone realises that its going to be a buggy mess for atleast another year the majority who are here to play and not test will leave

TrollDIVA

Twitch: TrollDIVA
Backer
Actual plan from the Discord:
Step 1: keys release (Right now running)
Step 2: key issues sorted so all can play at the same time
Step 3: steam store page goes live as unlisted
Step 4: download available next week along with the servers

And it seems that HumbleBundle has startet to roll out the keys in waves.

Steve P

Backer
ai seriously it was just lies, we will get you your keys, its like being promised your house keys after being a year late, to find, well there will be a week more wait for the keys, but then, when you could have a nice sensible gradual player base as keys are relased over the weekend, but no, get 20k people to all join at once! so yea you get the keys to your house, open the door and theres a big bunch of bouncers blocking the way saying, ooh not yet, you cant get in and paint your house until you are back at work on monday and have no time! those fkers!

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
Damn people are THIS impatient about a VIDEO GAME?? I mean come on...

That's not to say that I'm not totally hyped, I just deal with it by not being a blowhard and trash talking the team that worked so hard on the game. Second, if you've waited 1 month or 3 years who cares? STN is only a few days away so just freaking wait!

I mean, what would you do if there's a long line at the grocery store? For Christ's sake you'd think some of these guys would pull out a glock and start peeling caps. But they don't. Because they can hide behind their computer screen here. Get a grip on yourself and if you're pissed about the wait and want to act like a dick on the forums, you'll get no support from us.

That's not to say that I'm not totally hyped, I just deal with it by not being a blowhard and trash talking the team that worked so hard on the game. Second, if you've waited 1 month or 3 years who cares? STN is only a few days away so just freaking wait!

I mean, what would you do if there's a long line at the grocery store? For Christ's sake you'd think some of these guys would pull out a glock and start peeling caps. But they don't. Because they can hide behind their computer screen here. Get a grip on yourself and if you're pissed about the wait and want to act like a dick on the forums, you'll get no support from us.

i mean a few days is early servers are in a week a playable game on the other hand 6 months best more than likely a year away

marcus

THE JUGGLA
Backer

lol im not allowed in walmart for kicking over a display cause they didnt have somthing i order online when i email clearly said it was there ...they took my picture lol

Dooke

Seriously. This is an embarrassment to the community. It's utterly disgusting how some of these people are behaving on the forums and on discord.

I hope the actions of the community don't deter the Devs from working on the game. These people have been busting their asses with a small team to try and pump out a good stable game, and the community forced their hand and are STILL complaining. The fact that's it's not even in their power anymore and people are STILL demanding a game release??? I'm at a loss for words.

From the bottom of my heart, I apologize Devs. I wish you guys could have taken the time necessary and done things the way you wanted (and needed). And I'm sorry you have to continuously deal with "Where's my keys?" And all the rage associated with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.