• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Quick Update: Key Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
I preordered last week, how does one get the backer badge for the forums?
Send JB a message Title it BACKER BADGE and leave your email used to purchase/back.
https://community.survivethenights.net/threads/sending-private-messages.5598/

Might be a dumb question but does this include those that backed you directly via the website rather than using KS and Humble (such as myself who did this before the humble link was offered)?
Yep

Deli

Backer
Question... If you bought a four-pack and are gifting keys to friends will they get a backer badge? Not a huge deal really... just wondering.

Wutlex

Backer
Awesome now we're talking, let me kill these noobs allready.

extra info from discord just now, you will unlock the game on friday shortly after all key issues are sorted you can download the game but servers will now be up when you download
What did you say? I will eat you raw oh wait ur probably infected, alright whatever ill still eat you! :p

NickODG

Oh so pretty oh so pretty
Lead Mod
Backer
Question... If you bought a four-pack and are gifting keys to friends will they get a backer badge? Not a huge deal really... just wondering.
aslong as you bought the 4pack before release then they should do yes.

@-encode- not enough time for that they are to busy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.