• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Quick Update: Key Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deli

Backer
Me friday:

Me:Woman! get my beer and do me a sandwich, i'm gonna need it!!!
Wife: Fuck Off IM the one playing so your gonna do me sandwich!
Me: Yes maam :oops:
Aaaahhh... the joys of marriage! :p

Fhercho89

I dont know if i understood, this means that people that pre-ordereded will receive the steam key by this friday? so they can play it?

Zaph Treybourne

Backer
This is perfect! I always get 3 day weekends so I will be vegging out as much as I can before I, or my wife, has to force to me sleep! :D

lagacy

Backer
Aaaahhh... the joys of marriage! :p
Indeed! haha yea she is brutal...if you see her in game... RUN!(dont try to approach her, she only speak french and gonna beat the crap out of ya)

Thread starter Admin #50

JB_

Developer
Developer

TheJackal

Backer
I joined up here Nov 6, 2014. Man, the time has flown by. Perhaps not for some, or the good folks working on it at times I am sure, but when you get older (40's *cough* *cough*), time does seem to just fly by. You just finish xmas, then easter is there, then xmas is back again in a flash.

Anyways, wanted to say to all the folks working on this all this time, Well done and hats off to you all. I will have a nice bottle of red for you on release, even though we are keeping this quiet, and all I can say is "Onwards and upwards" from here...CHEERS and congrats on the game.

bmt22033

Backer
So presumably people will not be able to write reviews on Steam until the game is officially released as an EA title, right? It seems like a foregone conclusion that the link to the page will be leaked sooner rather than later and you'd hate to see the game review bombed before it ever gets out of the gate...

Thread starter Admin #54

JB_

Developer
Developer
So presumably people will not be able to write reviews on Steam until the game is officially released as an EA title, right? It seems like a foregone conclusion that the link to the page will be leaked sooner rather than later and you'd hate to see the game review bombed before it ever gets out of the gate...
No unfortunately this is not an option for us.

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
The unlisted release is essentially a soft launch.... .... which will leave us with a smaller audience..
Nothing soft about hundreds of people trying to install the game at once, its going to get bloody this weekend haha.
But seriously, congratulations to a2z members, its finally here.
I hate to ask this question, but do you have any idea when servers will be up? A week, two weeks later???

Aphonia_Mute

Killing Machine! (Stay clear - In Game)
Backer
Hmmm.... The 1st of december you say... Can we carve this in stone? I'm not going to get hyped no more until I manage to login to the game and hear the wind and see the grave and the blood on my boots!! Then I will be hyped and all these little piggys should RUN!!! >:D

Darkstar 影

Lone Survivor
Backer
Hmmm.... The 1st of december you say... Can we carve this in stone? I'm not going to get hyped no more until I manage to login to the game and hear the wind and see the grave and the blood on my boots!! Then I will be hyped and all these little piggys should RUN!!! >:D
Dont take my word for it but I'm assuming that the folks at Steam gave them this date, so I'd assume its pretty solid

bmt22033

Backer
No unfortunately this is not an option for us.
Well that's unfortunate. :-( Fingers crossed, then, that the majority of people who write reviews will have a reasonable expectation of a title in a pre-alpha state. My experience with the Steam community, at large, though, doesn't give me a lot of hope...

Moderator #60

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Well... It's been a journey for sure. Can't wait to crash shit and smash bugs with everyone.

Great work a2z! Can't wait to see where this adventure leads!

Status
Not open for further replies.