• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Rabies!!

Thread starter #1

Jeremiah Fritz

Backer
Random animals have rabies...if you get bit then you eventually die...unless you find that vaccine and give yourself that terrible shot deep in the stomach...or if your to scared to do it you can ask a friend to help!!!

Thread starter #3

Jeremiah Fritz

Backer
i know the game is about zombies...but the more stuff that can kill you the better!

TheClassiness

I think that would be interesting. You'd have to work on initial bite wounds, disinfect it, wrap it up and all of that, as well as worry about getting some kind of disease. I don't know how rare these vaccines should be, probably not that rare, because out of all the things people grab from pharmacies and hospitals in the initial rush of the apocalypse, I doubt they'd grab vaccines. Diseases from animals would make them a whole lot more dangerous.

Also, you should put all your diseases in one thread. It just helps with clutter.