• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Race Track and other Entertainment Places

What do you think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1

Yoshtabob

Zombie Yoshi
Backer
It would be really cool as a sort of endgame kind of thing or challenges like powering up arcades with fun little mini games or a race track to race against your friends. I think things like this will keep the player base interested and have something to do once they are kind if sorted in regards to surviving, it would be a nice break from the whole zombie outbreak. These could increase a characters mental health state possibly.

thraxinius

Forum Feeder
Backer
Yes this is a good idea! I know in on of the dayz maps there are a couple racetracks where people race the cars they find aha it would be fun for an endgame type deal.

Mitch

King
Backer
I think a 'race track' would ruin the atmosphere of a survival game, something like a run down carnival or something could work however.

Thread starter #5

Yoshtabob

Zombie Yoshi
Backer
I think a 'race track' would ruin the atmosphere of a survival game, something like a run down carnival or something could work however.
Yeah that would be good, the race track idea came from watching one of Frankie's Dayz videos, where he has a race and it looked quite fun.

Mitch

King
Backer
By all means they're fun, but I think it would just break the immersion a tad seeing a race track some place! :-(

Thread starter #7

Yoshtabob

Zombie Yoshi
Backer
I suppose but it could be an abandoned rally course with zombies around, but yeah the devs have to be careful with immersion breaking.

Shrykull

Carpe Noctem
Backer
Survivors in the apocalypse would definitely exploit places like this for fun, idk about anything as dangerous as racing though(your trying to survive lol). I could definitely see people making use of basketball courts or gyms etc. to keep fit and healthy physically and mentally.

thraxinius

Forum Feeder
Backer
Survivors in the apocalypse would definitely exploit places like this for fun, idk about anything as dangerous as racing though(your trying to survive lol). I could definitely see people making use of basketball courts or gyms etc. to keep fit and healthy physically and mentally.
Exactly.

Bcaskey04

Mr. Nice guy
Backer
It would be cool to like lower your mental health you could play like chess checkers or maybe poker with your friends.

This is definitely a good idea. There is a race track in the book, The Walking Dead: Rise of The Governor. Think about having a group of survivors racing to win loot. You could also here the sounds of engines in the distance and go investigate what it is. (so could zombies!)

Thread starter #13

Yoshtabob

Zombie Yoshi
Backer
I think as a sort of challenge or an event. players could maybe power up and arcade or console or maybe race on an abandoned go-kart track. I think these sorts of things would be a nice change from the zombie apocalypse and maybe for a player to do once he/she is fairly well equipped. Things like this could also raise a character's mental health. And maybe there could be little mini games for the player to do once they've powered up for example a console, like a puzzle or low res zombie shooter or something, which then results in raising the character's mental health/happiness.

I know I posted this in the normal suggestions section, but this is an edited one I wanted to put in the backer section. :)

Shrykull

Carpe Noctem
Backer
I think poker and other gambling is a good idea and the possibility of homemade games board games or games that involve zombies lol

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
Just incase there is a topic relaited to this, I just want to say I used the search thing

Alright. This game is all about player interaction right? Well I really want to sit around a campfire pull out my good old guitar and start stringing away. People would get to listen to music and meet other players! Sounds pretty cool to me.

Why I feel this should be added:
1- Player interaction
2- It'll add a skill that isn't about combat or surviving so you'll have even more things to master in the game
3- Its something small that would honestly put a lot of things you could do into the game. I.E Start a small bang (Lol at that one) Be a wanderer that camps out in the middle of the woods just stringing away. And many more I'm sure you could think of

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
Meh. Not really any actual benefit to this just all drawbacks.

images.jpg

Davod Chavis

Grade A Zombie Killer
I can name one major benefit to this. It will draw you into the world and make it feel alive. And not if you string it soft enough, I play a pretty good acoustic guitar and I can play it pretty quiet. I gave you the benefits above. Player interaction/ A new skill/ More things to do in the world.