• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Realism

Thread starter #1

Rhyveeo

Designer
Backer
Hello my name is Rhyveeo, most of you probably know me.

I came up with this great idea, it would be pretty amazing if you guys could add furnitures, refrigirators, etc... scattered around in the streets.

Also I had this idea of a car that looks like survivors where trying to pack their stuff but they got attacked and add several bodies scattered around the cars and on the lost roads of the forest.

It just adds a level of realism and story telling.

- Rhyveeo

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I am all for having little details or bits of "lore" around the place, great for feeling like your there... Having some of these vehicles be drivable and having to clean the gore/bodies out would be cool aswell, it would effect your sanity (just abit hehe).

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I am all for having little details or bits of "lore" around the place, great for feeling like your there... Having some of these vehicles be drivable and having to clean the gore/bodies out would be cool aswell, it would effect your sanity (just abit hehe).
I am also a big fan of lore, although It has to be different even slightly in different spots. I dislike when games will use say a bloody sink with a hand print on the side, and copy and paste it to a different part of the map. The chances of a person leaving the same blood smeared hand on something is slight if not close to impossible. It would think It would take a lot of effort into model and map design to make a truly awesome lore system, and I would love to see it.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I am also a big fan of lore, although It has to be different even slightly in different spots. I dislike when games will use say a bloody sink with a hand print on the side, and copy and paste it to a different part of the map. The chances of a person leaving the same blood smeared hand on something is slight if not close to impossible. It would think It would take a lot of effort into model and map design to make a truly awesome lore system, and I would love to see it.
Yea over lore the coolest thing I liked was the little messages and fema signs in the safehouses in the l4d games...stuff like that.

The bit about the car I should have posted in the gore disscusion I guess :)

««DEX»»

Respect the PattonBro!
Backer
Great idea, no joking! Little detalized parts which have a story to tell always make the game more realistic. This creates an atmosphere in some way. I thing that devs won't miss an opportunity to realize such objects in our game :)