• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Rebreathers

Thread starter #1

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
An item allowing players to stay under water or places with toxic gas for long amounts of time

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I wouldnt mind Some SCBA gear but i dont know how the diving gear would be if theres nothing underwater for us to get at

gamejunkie25th

Backer
I wouldnt mind Some SCBA gear but i dont know how the diving gear would be if theres nothing underwater for us to get at
Maybe Scuba gear could allow you to swim from island to island without getting hypothermia

Thread starter #6

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
Would be interesting to be asking along shore to see somone pop out with a scuba suit and Rebreathers :D

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
While we are adding scuba gear, could we please add water wings as well. I like to be stylish while I swim. Thanks :D

Thread starter #10

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
I thought we should have these as I found out the game is based in Islands. Maybe you would find them at docks?

Thread starter #12

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
What does a rebreather look like?? Like an oxygen tank or is it one of those face mask type things?
This is a larger rebreather

Also this sounds very interesting.
Cheers

Thread starter #13

CORNHOILO_1337

King of u wot m8 empire
Backer
Just had a thought maybe you could use the rebreather as some type of trap. Maybe fill the oxygen tank with some sort of harmful gas/liquid :D somone will get a nasty surprise