• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Recently spawned..

Thread starter #1

DohBoy

Hi,

Im fairly new here.. Just signed up on the forum, I stalked the game via steam (-M-DaDoh is my steam name). I can be found on discord, and twitch under DohBoy80.. Just rented a server for multiple trial and error situations.. Im happy to add STN to my list of alpha, beta and tech testing list of games, software and if any hardware is ever developed I'm game. Although I have tested games in the passed I have not generally posted Vids online. But this time seeing how I have quite a few friends asking about the game I plan on live streaming to them when I'm on so they can see what its all about.. They do understand the game has alpha issues that are being worked out and from what they have seen already its a very positive outlook and we are all looking forward to the end product. If anyone is interested in joining the server hit me up as it will be PW protected I'm currently going after the PvE experience.. We shall see how this works out..

My long term goal is to see how and where I can help with game progression as it looks like someting I could really enjoy and have enjoyed playing (for the short amount of time I have already played).

Hope to chat with everyone soon.

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Hi mate welcome to our awesome community. Grab a cold one and talk amongst the other zombies hehe.

btw, you can link your steam account on your profile. If you have any questions or issues regarding keys/game access PM JB. Do try /offtopic its become my place to live on the net.

Thread starter #3

DohBoy

Hi mate welcome to our awesome community. Grab a cold one and talk amongst the other zombies hehe.

btw, you can link your steam account on your profile. If you have any questions or issues regarding keys/game access PM JB. Do try /offtopic its become my place to live on the net.

I linked them..

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Welcome to the forum bud, better late than zed :)