1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Refund.

Discussion in 'Bugs & Issues' started by CLEM, Apr 7, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLEM

CLEM New Member Backer

Dec 10, 2017
    Sorry guys but the game in its current state isn't what I thought it would be upon release, I have backed it on humble since June 2017 and the game looked amazing and the concept is all there, but currently, that's all it is.
    I will more than happily repurchase the game when it is to the same standards as your concept videos but for now, it's something I could do without.

Message me for my details.

P.S - I don't want any white knight fans defending the game and slating me for asking for a refund, It's my own choice and as i said, I will happily repurchase the game once it is up to the standards I thought it would be.

2. OhDemGames

OhDemGames Oh so pretty oh so pretty Community Mod Backer

Jun 19, 2017
    Hello @CLEM If you are wanting a refund we can not help you, you will need to contact humble support for a refund but as there refund page says after 60days of purchase you can no longer get a refund, Sorry.

This is not a concept CLEM those were back in 2014 long past now and we are onto the unlisted pre-alpha release now which is coming along rather nicely and at a fast pace with 0.5.X hopefully rolling out very soon and ALPHA coming later in the year which will match the trailer. People were warned what to expect in just about every update and even on every store page the disclaimers are there, I will leave you with some links to check out.

This is an unlisted pre-alpha version of STN and is a WORK IN PROGRESS. Please only consider purchasing the game if you're interested in testing builds and fleshing out features. Many features are missing, many features need balancing!

Changelog
    Timeline
    Come join the discord the devs are on there all day happy to answer any questions.

RickGrimesdd and Num47 like this.
  3. RickGrimesdd

RickGrimesdd Survivor Backer

Apr 29, 2016
    hey no white knite. gsmes not for everyone. wish you luck in your gaming persuits

Num47 and OhDemGames like this.
  4. Num47

Num47 Sexual Tyrannosaurus Backer

Feb 24, 2015
    No white knights around here, we all hate each other... like a proper family should :D

You're welcome back anytime ofc, ya big quitter :p

OhDemGames, RickGrimesdd and DZS like this.
  5. DZS

DZS Survivor Backer

Jul 12, 2017
    You shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty shitty................shit bird. Lets have a drink oi oi.
    Disclaimer - im not really a kunt now and then i like to play with goats. Uh eh :eek:

Play the goat.

Num47 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.