• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Release Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

Backer
Because this is a related discussion, I feel it pertinent to leave this as part of the discussion here:

To those that are complaining that the release dates aren't being given, or previous dates were missed; this is part of "early access". It should be handled in much the same way that pre-orders are, as it's essentially the same thing. You're buying the game to support the developers, not support the game.
I've played devil's advocate (and I encourage you to read through it) some time back, but decided to support the developers anyway. My hopes for this game are nonexistent (i'd like it to be a quality game, but I do not expect it). My purchase was to support a2z themselves that they might learn from their experience from this game. I expect it to be rough, clunky, have issues, and to an extent, be another title that falls into the "EA pit of despair" like so many others have. It's when companies do what Wildcard did with ARC: Survival Evolved, Or Expansive Worlds is doing with Hunter: Call of the Wild (issuing paid DLC to fix bugs and complaints that should be covered in the base game; nickel-and-diming their playerbase) I turn my back on them.

Contractually, so far as I understand it, a2z is only obligated to release a product which reasonably adequately reflects their vision from the kickstarter description.

If you're not OK with this, you have no right, nor reason to be here. You should reconsider your future pre-release purchases and/or consider why you're purchasing an unreleased title.
Well said, sir!

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Well here we are Friday Dec 15th ... This is Friggin Ridiculous.. This is at Chernobyle F Up of staff level. Look at every other Pac Man game that takes 30 seconds for valve to push through.. What is this we need to deal with links... (HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DROP A LINK) Man ohh MAN these guys are showing there colers at full bloom... EXEPT OF COURSE TO THE MODS , That have been playing the game with no worries for a full 4 months now... And have MASSIVE HOURS above us <----- As they always let us know CLASS.. So Here we sit for another 5-7 days because a link needs to be removed... And good luck if your not KISSIN ASS on DISCORD... Cause any thread like this is ZAPPED immediately from the Steam Disscussion group. Witch shows what kinda people I think were dealing with... This is JUSt UNREAL.......... UNREAL See ya guys in 5-7 days AGAIN , I hope
P.S MODS LET us all know how the games going... It is just UNREAL......... THEY CAN DISH THE GAME OUT TO BEST BUDDIES THE MODS FOR MONTHS, NO ISSUES----- TIME FOR US ,, 0o0o0o ITS A STEAM ISSUE..... Class........ How many Hours ya bragging abought OHGAMES ? Just ridiculous for a professional staff.. I only ask because of some of your professional past posts , , Being someone allowed access to the game. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS I HAVE DIPSHIP , And MY Favorite , I CANT WAIT TO KILL NOOBS , You must be TOP shelf in the HR department over there....... It's Unreal

A note--- The reason they want everyone in the no news free DISCORD is to spin you , so no one make a negative thread about the game, that will be removed anyway.. How longs the DISCORD been up 4+ , Just Unreal Brother.....

They DELETE EVERY POST BUT DONT FORGET ---- PAYPAL WILL REFUND YOU INTO A YEAR
Of PURCHASE FOR SCAMMED GAMES, If you payed that way.. It was on steam discussion refund thread but takin down super fast , FASTER THEN 3-7 days, I think it was a Steam issue.
Wow just wow. There’s always some news ya just got to read. And I don’t think discord was up 4+ years. Lol not sure discord has been around that long. Anyway @OhDemGames im glad y’all got to play the game. Since y’all being mods is a volunteer thing. That’s one god way A2Z was able to thank y’all. Mods and devs keep up the good work

Mirfster

Backer

ld-airgrafix

Survivor
Backer
Well here we are Friday Dec 15th ... This is Friggin Ridiculous.. This is at Chernobyle F Up of staff level. Look at every other Pac Man game that takes 30 seconds for valve to push through.. What is this we need to deal with links... (HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DROP A LINK) Man ohh MAN these guys are showing there colers at full bloom... EXEPT OF COURSE TO THE MODS , That have been playing the game with no worries for a full 4 months now... And have MASSIVE HOURS above us <----- As they always let us know CLASS.. So Here we sit for another 5-7 days because a link needs to be removed... And good luck if your not KISSIN ASS on DISCORD... Cause any thread like this is ZAPPED immediately from the Steam Disscussion group. Witch shows what kinda people I think were dealing with... This is JUSt UNREAL.......... UNREAL See ya guys in 5-7 days AGAIN , I hope
P.S MODS LET us all know how the games going... It is just UNREAL......... THEY CAN DISH THE GAME OUT TO BEST BUDDIES THE MODS FOR MONTHS, NO ISSUES----- TIME FOR US ,, 0o0o0o ITS A STEAM ISSUE..... Class........ How many Hours ya bragging abought OHGAMES ? Just ridiculous for a professional staff.. I only ask because of some of your professional past posts , , Being someone allowed access to the game. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY HOURS I HAVE DIPSHIP , And MY Favorite , I CANT WAIT TO KILL NOOBS , You must be TOP shelf in the HR department over there....... It's Unreal

A note--- The reason they want everyone in the no news free DISCORD is to spin you , so no one make a negative thread about the game, that will be removed anyway.. How longs the DISCORD been up 4+ , Just Unreal Brother.....

They DELETE EVERY POST BUT DONT FORGET ---- PAYPAL WILL REFUND YOU INTO A YEAR
Of PURCHASE FOR SCAMMED GAMES, If you payed that way.. It was on steam discussion refund thread but takin down super fast , FASTER THEN 3-7 days, I think it was a Steam issue.
Look at the date i joined. Look at my number of posts, im regular here, yet i havent played the gam... oh wait, but that means devs dont consider me a friend:(
Also there is a difference between constructive criticism and b|tch|ng.
Right now you are b|tch|ng

JB_

Developer
Developer
Look at the date i joined. Look at my number of posts, im regular here, yet i havent played the gam... oh wait, but that means devs dont consider me a friend:(
Also there is a difference between constructive criticism and b|tch|ng.
Right now you are b|tch|ng
"They DELETE EVERY POST BUT DONT FORGET ---- PAYPAL WILL REFUND YOU INTO A YEAR
Of PURCHASE FOR SCAMMED GAMES, If you payed that way.. It was on steam discussion refund thread but takin down super fast , FASTER THEN 3-7 days, I think it was a Steam issue."

I banned this guy, we work too hard to have to read BS like that. Criticize us all you want about our '100's of delays' but don't call this game or the team scam.

Last edited:

Handicap Jack

Up for a laugh and down for giggle.
Backer
wrote something funny and cutting just now, but really just lacked the shits to give to hit post reply just to feed a troll.
What I will never tire of though, unless given genuine reason to which so far has not been the case, is to praise the team, mods and actually most of all the non toxic and constructive part of the general community. Bravo.
I have seen a lot of congratulatory posts on here that tbh I think some are premature, we are at the dawn of just one milestone on a long road with many more stones to get past and probably on occasion trip over but jeez... credit where its due and all that hey chaps, lets just not pile so much expectation up on the devs, otherwise we will end up with a buggy pile of crap that never gets sorted and the only updates include shit like meat tenderizers and several different colours of other useless shit a'la DayZ

Status
Not open for further replies.