• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Removing the hit indicator

Do you want a hit indicator/hit marker in the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread starter #1
I have been thinking if the hit indicator should be removed. Now I do think that having a hit indicator is a nice little touch, but I think the PvP would become a bit more realistic, immersive and intense if the game did not have such a feature.
For example: "Did I kill that guy? Or is he just wounded? Should I go over there and check?" Not having that knowledge could be the meaning of life and death. Now I do know that PvP is not such a big factor in this game, as it is in Dayz for example, but it is still an important one, if you ask me at least, so I think it is a thing to consider.
And maybe it is just a little stupid idea but I just want the game to be as perfect as it can when it comes out to Early Acces c:

(And if this tread seems familiar, it is because I have done a tread just like this one on Steam under the same name ;p)

Moderator #2

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
I also would like this, Red Orchestra do it quite well, no hitmarkers at all so you don't know if you killed someone unless you look in the kill feed (top right of the screen) :)