• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Riding Lawnmowers

Survivor

"I'm gonna give him an offer he can't refuse."
Backer
Awesome idea. Could attract all the hill billies as well! Oh mer gerd that game righ der gots dem tractors!

Jdk412

Backer
But if the implemented combine tractors to just mow over all the zombies with its front helical rotors

refuseresist

Backer
I definately support this idea. Also, your base will look tidy and nice, with well tended lawn =)

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
I like the idea of having a lawnmower to mow your lawn if you want.you could also travel slowly while being loud and exposed but there common.

There would be an older slower one and a newer faster one with 4 wheel drive.

Old

New
jd.jpg

Attachments

Davz Not Here

Backer
ya know what .....

+1 on this idea ..... especially if the available player clothing includes 'kilt pattern' hunting ball caps (with ear flaps), and bright orange hunting clothing in general

The riding mowers? Going 5 km/ph while zombies claw your face off and your mower isn't even powerful enough to knock them over? Sure.
with respect ..... do i really need to post the 1000's of 'supped up rider mower' tube videos?

In your pajamas?
Fixed -Dwemer
pajamas? ..... .... ... .. .

OUTSIDE UNDIES !!!!!