• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Right or left handed players

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
But what about items not being left hand oriented? Now the devs have to make that left handed screw driver.

Kirk

Soon to be Survivor
Backer
But what about items not being left hand oriented? Now the devs have to make that left handed screw driver.
I heard left handed steering wheels are the hardest to develop.

Tetsuwan

Backer
As I am mostly left handed but also use my right hand. I would welcome a feacher that would allow you to set your character to be left/right handed just as if you would set up as being boy or girl, tall/short,young/old fat/skinny or skin color.

So the more settings you can do to make your self in the game all the better.

Moderator #6

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
Alot of survival games don't allow you to choose if you are right or left handed.

Adding this will allow left handed players to become more immersed to their character.
I like this idea, I'd probably play right handed as that's what I'm used to in a FPS game. Nice suggestion though chap!

I'm Left handed and use right handed tools ;)

Tally Ho!

Cloud

Backer
After watching the latest video and watching the player walk around with the gun, and even the axe although I only thought of it when I seen the gun, I came up with the thought of left handed players.

Could an option be added to reverse how the character holds weapons? for me at least games in first person are MUCH more immersive when my characters main hand is the left. Left hand on the trigger, left hand taking the weight of the melee etc.