• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Riot armour

Mitch

King
Backer
To be honest, I wouldn't like to see full riot gear, perhaps a mask or something but if you're running around like some guy from a SWAT film it just looks ridiculous.

Mitch

King
Backer
On the TV show they only had one set of armour, in the game that is hard to re-create with hackers, dupers, exploiters and loot spawning etc etc, it will get to the point where everyone has full riot gear.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
i'm sure they explained this in another post

On the TV show they only had one set of armour, in the game that is hard to re-create with hackers, dupers, exploiters and loot spawning etc etc, it will get to the point where everyone has full riot gear.
They actually had several full sets, and to be quite honest riot gear isn't hard to come by as every police station has 30-40 sets in their armories.

Moderator #8

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
They actually had several full sets, and to be quite honest riot gear isn't hard to come by as every police station has 30-40 sets in their armories.
Ummmm, my local police dept. doesn't own any.

In a rural location (such as Black Island aka StN map) I would think something like the would be very very rare if at all...

In a populated city w/ a large police force, that had its own swat team, yes.

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
Ummmm, my local police dept. doesn't own any.

In a rural location (such as Black Island aka StN map) I would think something like the would be very very rare if at all...

In a populated city w/ a large police force, that had its own swat team, yes.
exactly, they at most would have semi auto rifles

Kane

Backer
Since there is a police station on the island it's safe to say maybe they had some riot armor stocked away for later purposes? Maybe in case for some
Reason a riot broke out? It would be very good for battling zombies but not so good for battling players as it's ment for melee not bullets