• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Road vehicle wrecks.

Thread starter #1

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Basically the same concept as a crashed heli/plane but something that you would have more chance to come across... road vehicle wrecks like a fuel tanker, food van, ambulance, handy man van etc...

I am picturing a scene where a truck may have swerved to avoid a zombie in the first hours/days of the outbreak (driver thought it was a person)...
So these would be the kind of thing to spawn in on fresh servers with a limited amount of different wrecks.

I think finding something like this in a ditch next to the road is plausible (and lucky as hell) and might help distribute medium-large quantity's of loot... whether it be tools, medicine, food or materials and also the wreck itself could have parts to salvage...

Joshua Leonard

Destroyer of Worlds
Backer
like a tool van could have so auto tool in it. like a hostess truck with some twinkies in the back.

Davz Not Here

Backer
+1

i think we have thread(s) about this .....

Thread starter #5

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
+1

i think we have thread(s) about this .....
There are threads about airdrops, offshore wrecks, hunting blinds, loot at the crashed plane and a few more " world event" loot finds/drops/pickups... this could be merged with either one of them or all together under one thread would be nice (apart from the airdrop :p).