• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Roads need signs of previous life

Thread starter #1

[BDG] Triikor

Backer
Very barren roads, come across the rare rusted vehicle but they add nothing to look of the game also have no loot.

I'd like to see main roads heading to the ports to be traffic jammed (people trying to escape when zombies started rising)

Add loot and zombie spawns to these areas, helps new/respawned players get some gear faster than running 30min finding a town (seriously, bloody snooze fest)

When vehicles are in it would awesome if most of these vehicles could be repaired by the player, this would require a lot of vehicle part loot balancing as to not have to many working vehicles on the server.
Vehicles would not be in low supply in an apocalypse situation, but "working" vehicles could well be.

19nick64

is there vehicles in game?, i seen lots parts but assumed that this was for generators ...

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
Im quite sure in time more attention to detail will take place, thats really polishing adding extra scenery and assets.

19nick64

just in the video on home page it show animals vehicles etc

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
is there vehicles in game?, i seen lots parts but assumed that this was for generators ...
They'll be added back in the future bud, they have the basic mechanics for them but buggy as hell I am guessing, probably "not ready" for player consumption :)

All the stuff you see in the trailer that's not currently in will be going back, just more stable/redone.