• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

rocket stove

Thread starter #1
a survival stove that can be placed in the wild like the one featured in this video
it would be pretty cool to have as something other than a fire, maybe it can cook certain things a fire cant like a burger, eggs, and such.

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
I would love it see it in use if you can find another video looks kinda cool and really easy to make

Finndawg

El Sobreviviente
Backer
Looks cool, as Lt Snake said though I'm having trouble figuring out how it actually cooks, like do you light a fire inside and put stuff on that soup can with the flanges?

Thread starter #5
it's used like a regular burner, so you cook with a pan or a pot of some sort like seen here
just ignore the dialog it makes no sense :p

M_Dawg

Officially Awesome
Backer
I like this. Not quite sure why he calls it a rocket stove. Looks like a pretty simple mini wood stove to me.

Davz Not Here

Backer
I like this. Not quite sure why he calls it a rocket stove. Looks like a pretty simple mini wood stove to me.
it's called a rocket stove because the thermal expansion builds up in one volume of area, and is released through a smaller aperture than the stored volume, the heat is focused, more intense (think stone age blow torch) allowing for faster cooking, more heat from less fuel.
this also creates a whooshing sound. like a rocket. :D