• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Role play abilities with clothing

Thread starter #1

Bartrick

---
Backer
For me I am a serious role player when it comes to it and I was thinking it would be cool if you could roll up sleeves, take off a gloves separated, and finding a hoodie and being able to enable a hoodie or not. I love player customization and if something like that is added that would really satisfy me and others to be happy with their character.
It would also add more unique players you run into because they might be wearing the same thing but different customized options with that top or bottom they made.
This also could go with armor, such as knee pads taking off the other and keeping the one on a leg. This may also increase difficulty in finding full armor sets or clothing sets which would add more realism to the survival aspect -
  • Glasses and goggles - Being able to put that over your head
  • Hats - Making it backwards, sideways, or normal
  • Shoes - Untied shoelaces or tied (goes with boots and etc.)
  • Long sleeves - Rolling up sleeves (Could help for it being hot outside without taking of top)
  • Jeans - Rolling up the pants making it into shorts (^)
  • Gloves - If you have a small sharp object you can cut the fingers and make finger less gloves
  • Knee pads and Elbow pads - Being able to keep one and remove the other and being able to move your knee pads to your shin for players using full military gear sets
  • Cutting of clothing - If you need rags you can cut clothing of a t-shirt or long sleeve and the clothing you are wearing will be teared depending on where you grabbed your rags for bandaging and etc.
Their is many more options but i'm sure you got the idea. If you like to discuss anything I did not point out on this subject, please do tell.

Moderator #2

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Community Mod
Backer
For me I am a serious role player when it comes to it and I was thinking it would be cool if you could roll up sleeves, take off a gloves separated, and finding a hoodie and being able to enable a hoodie or not. I love player customization and if something like that is added that would really satisfy me and others to be happy with their character.
It would also add more unique players you run into because they might be wearing the same thing but different customized options with that top or bottom they made.
This also could go with armor, such as knee pads taking off the other and keeping the one on a leg. This may also increase difficulty in finding full armor sets or clothing sets which would add more realism to the survival aspect -
  • Glasses and goggles - Being able to put that over your head
  • Hats - Making it backwards, sideways, or normal
  • Shoes - Untied shoelaces or tied (goes with boots and etc.)
  • Long sleeves - Rolling up sleeves (Could help for it being hot outside without taking of top)
  • Jeans - Rolling up the pants making it into shorts (^)
  • Gloves - If you have a small sharp object you can cut the fingers and make finger less gloves
  • Knee pads and Elbow pads - Being able to keep one and remove the other and being able to move your knee pads to your shin for players using full military gear sets
  • Cutting of clothing - If you need rags you can cut clothing of a t-shirt or long sleeve and the clothing you are wearing will be teared depending on where you grabbed your rags for bandaging and etc.
Their is many more options but i'm sure you got the idea. If you like to discuss anything I did not point out on this subject, please do tell.
as nice as this idea is, it would be one of the last things to be implemented into the game.