• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

roleplay servers

What if there was a system in place where a person had to be within a certain radius of you for a short amount of time. This would eliminate most KOS incidents but would only be around for RP servers. That way some people are invincible while others are not, giving it a more balanced feel.

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
What if there was a system in place where a person had to be within a certain radius of you for a short amount of time. This would eliminate most KOS incidents but would only be around for RP servers. That way some people are invincible while others are not, giving it a more balanced feel.
I don't think making people invulnerable would solve the KOS issue(s) Plus it would cause people to do the usual. "This person is hacking, I put 2 mags into him and he didn't die"

Unless I'm not reading your point properly..

yeah sure and even if someone goes on a killing spree he gets punished by the game (mental state) good idea but maybe for later in the game

Thread starter #29

kin6z

Backer
I'd join a RP Server... Hell yes! someone set it up and I'll live on your server... in a pond... maybe... shh ;)
i will actually be making a server as soon as its possible too my friend own a couple server boxes im gonna have a dayz server too maybe reign of kings

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I don't think KoS will be as much of an issue as it is in other games. I remember watching in one of the videos the Devs plan on implementing a "mental health stability" stat, and wrongfully killing too many people will cause a mental breakdown. They also mentioned a white flag system in the video as well. Will this eliminate KoS? Probably not, but it will help keep it from just being crazy out of control.

I do like the idea of RP servers though, especially for a game like this.