• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

roleplay servers

What if there was a system in place where a person had to be within a certain radius of you for a short amount of time. This would eliminate most KOS incidents but would only be around for RP servers. That way some people are invincible while others are not, giving it a more balanced feel.

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
What if there was a system in place where a person had to be within a certain radius of you for a short amount of time. This would eliminate most KOS incidents but would only be around for RP servers. That way some people are invincible while others are not, giving it a more balanced feel.
I don't think making people invulnerable would solve the KOS issue(s) Plus it would cause people to do the usual. "This person is hacking, I put 2 mags into him and he didn't die"

Unless I'm not reading your point properly..

yeah sure and even if someone goes on a killing spree he gets punished by the game (mental state) good idea but maybe for later in the game

Thread starter #29

kin6z

Backer
I'd join a RP Server... Hell yes! someone set it up and I'll live on your server... in a pond... maybe... shh ;)
i will actually be making a server as soon as its possible too my friend own a couple server boxes im gonna have a dayz server too maybe reign of kings

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I don't think KoS will be as much of an issue as it is in other games. I remember watching in one of the videos the Devs plan on implementing a "mental health stability" stat, and wrongfully killing too many people will cause a mental breakdown. They also mentioned a white flag system in the video as well. Will this eliminate KoS? Probably not, but it will help keep it from just being crazy out of control.

I do like the idea of RP servers though, especially for a game like this.