• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Romero Farmhouse

Thread starter #1

RamRod11Bang

- Rah, kill. -
Backer
Why not pay homage to the movie that started it all?

Recreate the little farmhouse from the 1968 film with little details here and there. Maybe leave a male and female zombie in the basement to portray the family. A rifle could be found at the window where Ben was killed in the end. Somewhere on the wall should be spray painted, "They're coming to get you, Barbara!"

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like this idea... I'm all for iconic zombie locations being payed homage.

Moderator #3

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
Don't know exactly how this will go down, but I can say, I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere a2z is creating in StN. :D

Thread starter #4

RamRod11Bang

- Rah, kill. -
Backer
Don't know exactly how this will go down, but I can say, I believe you'll be pleasantly surprised by the atmosphere a2z is creating in StN. :D
I wouldnt expect anything over the top and in your face that has the movie title in big letters over the top of the house (though that would be cool too) but just the farmhouse or the cemetary with chapel would be neat.