• Hello Guest,

Alpha v1.0 has been released on Steam! Bug reports can be made using our new in-game bug reporting system. Please consider joining our Discord if you need assistance.

-The team at a2z(Interactive);

Rope Ladder

Thread starter #1

Michael Jones

Backer
I think a rope ladder would be a great means to a quick escape from a roof or an upper level. A rope ladder could be an item created in the crafting menu made of plant fibers or preexisting rope.

Moderator #2

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Backer
I like this idea. Especially as one to outfit into a building that you barricade up, that way you can pull the ladder up when not in use, and throw it down when needed.

How about using 3-4 blankets/sheets tied together (crafted) as a makeshift blanket rope to repel down from building windows???

Thread starter #3

Michael Jones

Backer
I like this idea. Especially as one to outfit into a building that you barricade up, that way you can pull the ladder up when not in use, and throw it down when needed.

How about using 3-4 blankets/sheets tied together (crafted) as a makeshift blanket rope to repel down from building windows???
That would be a great item to craft.

odinfan1

shhh im hunting zombies
Backer
I love the idea. I often try to find a way of easy escape in case of emergency and this is probably the best thing I have heard of.