• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Rope Ladder

Thread starter #1

Michael Jones

Backer
I think a rope ladder would be a great means to a quick escape from a roof or an upper level. A rope ladder could be an item created in the crafting menu made of plant fibers or preexisting rope.

Moderator #2

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
I like this idea. Especially as one to outfit into a building that you barricade up, that way you can pull the ladder up when not in use, and throw it down when needed.

How about using 3-4 blankets/sheets tied together (crafted) as a makeshift blanket rope to repel down from building windows???

Thread starter #3

Michael Jones

Backer
I like this idea. Especially as one to outfit into a building that you barricade up, that way you can pull the ladder up when not in use, and throw it down when needed.

How about using 3-4 blankets/sheets tied together (crafted) as a makeshift blanket rope to repel down from building windows???
That would be a great item to craft.

odinfan1

shhh im hunting zombies
Backer
I love the idea. I often try to find a way of easy escape in case of emergency and this is probably the best thing I have heard of.