• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Run down science lab/desert

Good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

tyronethecalzone

Survivor
Backer
Your in a desert (this brings to add desert biome) your driving in your RV on a lone empty road you see a sign that says about a science research you think hmm maybe i can find some medicine? you walk in with rifle in hand and you find a strange streak of blood on the floor you investigate it leads into a empty room your terrified by the human remains in bottles that has a large vault style door in it you push a button and the door opens what is this horror? glass boxes with ravaged crazed zombies feasting on dead bodies you see about 25 of these boxes all with zombies the vault door starts to close and a alarm goes off the glass doors open you make it just in time but view on the CCTV that you really dodged it
Loot:Medicine,Food,Water,Possible small weapon
Zombies:Large amounts (acorse in the chambers maybe a scientist or two :)
606c7971340fd446bc57846a64036a9c.jpg Dobrowolski-station-abandoned-antarctica.jpg download.jpg lab.jpg

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I like the way you presented the idea, made it sound amazing, and It would be pretty cool. Although from what i have seen the island doesn't appear to have a desert biome. And islands don't usually stretch across multiple temperate zones, although it is a possibility. Solid idea anyhow.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yes, I like this... it would add some cool lore too the world if they had some little notes n such lying around... and there would be some pretty good stuff to salvage from there, like big fireproof airtight security doors, strong glass and equipment to use for medical reasons... lots of cool stuff.

But i'm not sure about the desert bit... maybe in the future on another island...

Edit: Didn't have time to comment completely before.

Last edited:

johnny shook

Backer
Though it would be coll to be in a desert type area, it just doesn't sound like you would see a desert on an island, but I am no geographer. XD