• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

RV Park/Campground

Moderator #2

DemoCar82

This is it... the apocalypse.
Community Mod
Backer
We aren't exactly sure if the setting is American or not, but kind of like the idea... maybe not an entire trailer park, but parts of small towns with sections of trailers would make more sense in the setting IMO.

circularmirror7

ZombieSitter
Backer
It would be pretty cool pretending to be a redneck defending their home from the endless army of the undead. Having a double barrel and yelling at people to get off their land. The size of the park would depend on the map size so it shouldn't be that huge and Either isolated in a wooded area or at the edge of a town.

Castillo

Survivor
Backer
This'd be nice to see. I'm sure it could fit in quite well with the environment too. Maybe an overrun RV park. :p

typical american trailer park.
I'm actually trying to get the campground that my family runs implemented into the game. So far the devs seem really keen on the idea and last night I even send off a blueprint of the main part of my campground to the devs. I'm still working on blueprints for the other areas so we'll see how long that takes.