• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

scratching tally marks on walls

Thread starter #1

Biff

Survivor
Backer
i was just thinking it would be cool to be able to mark days survived/zombies killed, etc , on walls. just a simple line carving..nothing fancy. is that something that is possible? i feel like it wouldn't really work code wise.... but still, it'd be rad.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Last edited:

Davz Not Here

Backer
i was just thinking it would be cool to be able to mark days survived/zombies killed, etc , on walls. just a simple line carving..nothing fancy. is that something that is possible? i feel like it wouldn't really work code wise.... but still, it'd be rad.
+1

or / and

zombie ear (finger, toe, eye, jaw bone, etc) necklaces ..... a craft-able item that shows how many zeds you have killed ..... maybe even make the item a 'hover over' item on player models ..... i.e. we are trading, and i hover my pointer over the necklace on your model and see you have killed 23 zeds

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
+1

or / and

zombie ear (finger, toe, eye, jaw bone, etc) necklaces ..... a craft-able item that shows how many zeds you have killed ..... maybe even make the item a 'hover over' item on player models ..... i.e. we are trading, and i hover my pointer over the necklace on your model and see you have killed 23 zeds
I'm all ears... crafting trophy's is a cool idea man and although it sounds sadistic. I wouldn't imagine it would have any effect on your mentality making or having them as they are from zombies, the common enemy of everyone.

Davz Not Here

Backer
I'm all ears... crafting trophy's is a cool idea man and although it sounds sadistic. I wouldn't imagine it would have any effect on your mentality making or having them as they are from zombies, the common enemy of everyone.

actually :) ..... how about after a certain amount of zed kills (and the trophies to show it), you get a small mentality boost?

edit *****

and what if ..... after a certain (larger) number of zed kills and the trophies to prove it, your 'trophy' item allows/causes you to put out a 'confidence' aura to players in your group or friend list, within a small radius (5-10 meters), giving them a small boost to their mentality / morale as well

Thread starter #6

Biff

Survivor
Backer
whoa. i'm totally into the idea of the concept of ' the longer you live, the stronger your influence ' stats and tying them into player/group boosts. kick ass!