• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Screamer weapon

JoshGaarax3

Backer
Well it doesnt need to be high pitched like a chav-deterent but more of a wubwub? or maybe just a siren im sure people whove done a little basic electrics know about those tiny box speakers you can slap onto a 9v and have this annoying whail come out of it. I may use sketchup for you guys to make a model but think of it like the L4D pipebomb minus the explosion.

JoshGaarax3

Backer
Alright so ignore how ugly this thing is its literally a 5 minute sketchup but basically the idea like I said is pretty much just a pipe bomb but instead of a beep beep boom its more of a flashy flashy scream, so bases is theres the middle which is the pipe this will have your battery and your trapped souls of the damned to unleash, the 2 ends are obviously just caps to keep the innards inside and the bit on top is how you activate it (I forgot the LED but image it sat on top) basically its just a plunger on top where you press it in and for say 5-10 seconds you get this blinking screaming bomb that you can throw or run around with to be a distraction.
upload_2017-9-19_21-38-34.png

Thread starter #24

DZS

Mammoth
Backer
That's a massive contribution Josh, thanks man didn't expect that. Gotta give credit where its due.

Who's This Pleb

Future Ophthalmologist
Backer
I like that you're thinking, but I feel like that's a little too techy for the setting of the game. Gadgets like that are cool, but sort of take STN in a different, perhaps unwanted direction. However that is just my opinion! I like the idea of the airhorn though. Likely to be available in such an area..and it's just barebones, down n dirty and would get the job done in a realistic manner.

Some a-hole has you pinned down in a building, so maybe you call in the calvary and make a quick escape afterwards ;)