• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Screenshots from pre-alpha testing

Thread starter #201
Thread starter #202
Thread starter #203
Thread starter #207

UnknownWiz

Unknown Wiz
Backer
Just found out about this game and didn't hesitate to read more about this game! I am so very excited to play this and test it out. I see soo much potential for this game it's unreal. One thing I won't be to settle on is people KOS-ing but I doubt it'll be as frequent as all think. Fingers crossed one more week! Just ready to play before Christmas!!c:)

mark117h

Hi All
Here's a few screenshots that i took with steam,
Loving the game so far, was going to back earlier but thought I'd wait for the Steam Release,
Still i believe that this game has loads of potential to be up there with some of the better survival games out there.

Attachments

HyPNOS

A Cad, Cheat and Bounder
Backer
Ahoy! Just been through all the screenshots. Looking very nice indeed. I'm also flattered as one of my billboards appears to be in the game (Turfrey RV for $12 lol, first page) Not long redeemed my Steam version, will try to get on at some point when Anno 1404 doesn't take all my time up, heh.

Peace.