• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Seat Belts

Is this awesome?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

umthala

Jaffa-Shrek Beta Donater
Backer
So I had an idea for another consequence (Trust me im not a 40 year old single mom for this idea) GREAT I hear you say, another thing to restrain me... DISLIKE spam spam spam spam... So reader I will try to make this kinda brief with bullet points..

Concept/details:
-Sealt belts must be worn or you get extra damage for crashing car
-Fixing air bags on car so minimal risk of damage from crash
-Getting knocked out if no airbag or seatbelt

Note: In a game like this we need some more consequences to make survival even more serious

THANKS and please vote!

BlackWater

Cultured Crow
Backer
I don't care about the subject but dear lord keep that turtle safe lol. I think this is a really good idea, I have also created some ideas for traps involving airbags so there would be a consequence to removing it. It would also add more to maintaining diffrent parts of your car. I wonder if it would be possible to have players eject from cars if they have a serious crash when not wearing seatbelts, it would cause serious bodilly damage and would knock out the player on the outside of the car making it even more dangerious.

I think they should add this if not for us for the Turtle's!

Thread starter #3

umthala

Jaffa-Shrek Beta Donater
Backer
I don't care about the subject but dear lord keep that turtle safe lol. I think this is a really good idea, I have also created some ideas for traps involving airbags so there would be a consequence to removing it. It would also add more to maintaining diffrent parts of your car. I wonder if it would be possible to have players eject from cars if they have a serious crash when not wearing seatbelts, it would cause serious bodilly damage and would knock out the player on the outside of the car making it even more dangerious.

I think they should add this if not for us for the Turtle's!
Haha I never thought about it that way... That sounds awesome! Maybe you could cut a hole in the top of your car with a saw that you found in a factory or garage and set up a spring like makeshift eject!

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Search function is king!

Although it sounds boring and tedious it does add some level of realism and adds the extra risk to think about if using a vehicle without any, and let's not forget Rule #4 Wear Seat Belts :p

If it's not possible to make players eject it would at-least keep the corpse in the seat for easy gear retrieval by you or someone else, instead of it just disappearing over-time i.e your corpse was dragged away by an animal or eaten by zeds :D
+1