• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

secret walk storage

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I like the idea of being able to remove some floor boards to put one in, or if you fortify a house with a safe should be possible.

Not a bad idea but that is something i dont think we will be seing too soon.

NothingsTRUE

Survivor
Backer
I like the idea of being able to remove some floor boards to put one in, or if you fortify a house with a safe should be possible.
Removing floor boards to hide a safe is a fantastic idea. I have a "In between" the studs wall safe that I hide in a certain spot in my house. Its low security but conceals VERY WELL. Its only 18" tall by 10" wide and 4" inches deep so can fit in a rather large back pack and you can obtain one from the local shopping store. There can also be small "gun safes" that can hold certain items and can be easily hide under the floors. Keep in mind that most floor are only between 6 to 8" tall by 16" wide so a big gun safe is not going to fit.