• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Semi Trucks

Thread starter #1

DazedGlory

Backer
Feel that Semi-Trucks with detacheble and atachable trailers should be a thing! (of course at least the truck part) therefore we can live off road and have the cab be fully accessible just like that of the RV/Campers. The trailers would allow for more convoy kinda thing with your friends and also maybe give it a ramp so that you could use it for much wider storage/hauling/looting. could even use mechanics to open and close the doors and even padlock them!

Mister Joe

AJ's Best Buddy
Backer
Depends how big the map is, having huge articulated trucks driving down country lanes past your base every five minutes would be rather unrealistic. Also if these were implemented, would a huge convoy not be rather overpowered? :L

Thread starter #3

DazedGlory

Backer
Depends how big the map is, having huge articulated trucks driving down country lanes past your base every five minutes would be rather unrealistic. Also if these were implemented, would a huge convoy not be rather overpowered? :L
You have to also think, if i get a group of friends with an Rv with a Trailer, Four Wheel Trailer, A Jeep with A Trailer, A Bus, A Truck with Pop-up Camper and we have a ferry boat, just think we are going to go around as a group more than likely, would this not be the same level of Overpowered if not MORE overpowered rathe then just one semi with accessable Cab features and a Attachable Trailer? to me its less overpowered then just one old semi, i would assume the world would be huge. Country or not semi-s are more in the country as they are city because most people that drive them take the semi's home which isnt exactly part of a urban or Suburban Division of a city :p I just thought just like pop-up campers and RV with accessables Semis would also be great, i just thru in attachable trailers becaus they had a hitch system implimented and driving an 18 wheeler would be cool :]

Mister Joe

AJ's Best Buddy
Backer
Yeah I can see what you mean in that respect. Here in the UK it's quite rare for people to take trucks home though :v

If the map was big enough I could forsee trucks being a good idea, but since the devs have stated that the map will be split into islands, assuming you'd need a boat to travel to some, there would be limited use without a boat capable of carrying an artic. Unless of course there are bridges to some of the islands. c:

Thread starter #5

DazedGlory

Backer
Yeah I can see what you mean in that respect. Here in the UK it's quite rare for people to take trucks home though :v

If the map was big enough I could forsee trucks being a good idea, but since the devs have stated that the map will be split into islands, assuming you'd need a boat to travel to some, there would be limited use without a boat capable of carrying an artic. Unless of course there are bridges to some of the islands. c:
yeah but still just allow the truck with the cab wont need the trailer that alone would help that and you know if there is an island(s) it still has deliever trucks so why not allow to be able to access the cab! I get what your saying i just thoguht it added more to moblie living! :]

gamejunkie25th

Backer
What is a Lorry???

gamejunkie25th

Backer
Ah so an 18 wheeler... I think they are working on implementing them already.... Im gonna make a base in one... :)

D.Geldart

DGeldart
Backer
yeah so basically it could harder to get working like finding 'specifics' for it like larger wheels etc. etc. would be really cool. would also help big clans for moving bases and things ....

Jaxon Ren

Backer
I feel it is a good idea to have them in the game because imagine you just got out of a gun fight and your friend dies you have 2 cars a jeep and a semi with a trailer so you drive that jeep into the trailer get all of his gear in it and you drive to him and give him his items