• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Sickness ...

Thread starter #1

Marv

Hey everyone! I enjoy the game so far. I like the Landscape and a lot of stuff is already working.
But sadly I can't manage to get rid of sickness. I have eaten round about 10 Painkiller but it didn't work for me. The sickness is still there. Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe someone could tell me, how I can cure the sickness.

RaakaKarju

Backer
You can cure sicness in patch 0.1.0 wich come later today at experimental, after that you can cure whith painkillers.

RickGrimesdd

Survivor
Backer
Hey everyone! I enjoy the game so far. I like the Landscape and a lot of stuff is already working.
But sadly I can't manage to get rid of sickness. I have eaten round about 10 Painkiller but it didn't work for me. The sickness is still there. Am I doing something wrong?

Maybe someone could tell me, how I can cure the sickness.
coming in patch today

Phil_Arrow

Backer
Its always good practice read the food you eat they give you a % of a chance of getting sickness any uncooked canned food will likely give you some sickness make sure you craft a camp fire and cook the canned food it does not take long to do you can also manage your hydration this way as some canned foods will give you a % of hydration.

Thread starter #7

Marv

we've already build a campfire. But we youldn't cook anything in it. It just didn't work. Then I found the Grill. Now we're searching for the Cooking Tripod to try this.