• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Site Excavator.

Thread starter #1

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
I was posting in another thread about construction/development sites and thought about some of the type of heavy equipment left behind...
---

It would be nice if these are drivable and the arm and grapple (grapple interchangeable?) are usable.

These would be nosiey, slow and use alot of fuel but definetly usesfull for parts, situations and fun...

Apart from the destruction people naturally think to use them for you could move other heavy objects ex. vehicles, one of these parked up somewhere is a nice heavy roadblock, you could use the arm as an elevator and its a good "watch" position from inside the grapple... (got the balls to drive it into town?) it can be used to set safe places up on otherwise inacessable places...

Thats just a few things to use it for that come to mind...

Last edited:

Davz Not Here

Backer

Montauk

Test Subject
Backer
I'm not really sure how I feel about being able to get one of these running and using one, but I can definitely see it used as a prop and possibly as a source for car parts depending on how in-depth the Devs plan to go with that. Glow plugs, belts, filters, etc. Sure they may not be an exact fit for whatever vehicle you're trying to get working but surely some items can be jerry-rigged.