• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

sitting poses and such

should this sitting pose be a thing?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Marbearis

As long as i get my sword, I don't care.
Backer
now, im not sure if this was mentioned before but i was wondering if this here pose (picture screen capped from dayz)

maybe like when you go to rest but dont have a bed or something you look like that :D

(thats my friend, he died of hypothermia while chillen on the bed while i went out to get him a better coat((h is wearing the coat i found...i dress up the ded >.> )) but yea, that;s be cool to run across someone just chillen against a building wall like this :D

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer
I definitely like the idea of siting and other gesture like they do in dayz but maybe add our own STN fling to it. Also if we could have prone leaning and the cool movements like they do I ARMA 3, that would be cool too.

LiterallyCamperGoSTN

Peace soldier in undead times.
An overall wheel of animations would be cool, such as move up, over there, wait signs, etc. As in a Swat team. I know it probably would be useless if you already have a communication method with your squad as Teamspeak, radio, walkie talkie. But this would also work with people you have no communication inside the game. An example would be having no mic, and meeting a stranger, using keyboard would be kind of dumb if you are going in stealth looting or raiding player houses.