• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Slaughter houses

Thread starter #1

Skeele

Leader of ReaperPack
These can be near hunting areas where tools can be found to help prepare meat, guns, or deer hides (which can be crafted into clothing, backpacks, etc)

Available loot:
Rifle (semi rare)
Pistol (common)
Skinning knife (common)
Seasonings (common)

Note: these can be locked and need the key for them

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
Nice idea good sir! I don't see how you would find a rifle / pistol in there as slaughter houses use a type of pistol which fires a bolt approx 1 inch long into the top of the animals head (with the barrel of the weapon touching the head). This may be for the UK though, I'm not too sure how slaughter houses work in the US and other countries.

Good thinking though!

Tally Ho!

Lord Goose

Backer
Well.... would you prepare food with old knives that have been hanging around for god knows how long? I'd use my hands :p

Don't get me wrong, It is a good idea! I just don't think it will fit in considering STN will be on a island.

Tally Ho!

Emperor

Survivor
Backer
I'd like a slaughterhouse or 2, just for the eery aspect they would certainly have... Imagine being chased by zombies in an old fridge with dead pigs hanging upside down all over the place... what is a zombie, what is just a dead pig? Who cares, just shoot at everything! But as @Lord Goose stated, slaughterhouses don'T use pistols or rifles to take down cattle, they use a pneumatic "gun" for that (although that could make for a cool "melee" weapon, come to think of it! - Stab zombie and shoot!)

Thread starter #8

Skeele

Leader of ReaperPack
In that case..... Cattle prods >:/ but I'll see what the devs will say, but they can be for hunters since some places wont have a place to process the meat

Lord Goose

Backer
In that case..... Cattle prods >:/ but I'll see what the devs will say, but they can be for hunters since some places wont have a place to process the meat
Is a good idea, As I've got my own hunting group ready for when STN comes out I require tools to sharpen my knives .etc.

Tally Ho!