• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Sleeping Bags

Thread starter #1

☆FaCE☆

Extreme Survivor
Backer
It would be good if you could craft or find sleeping bags that you could take with you and sleep through the night with instead of waiting until the sun rises.

Suggestion of crafting components:

5-10x cloth (depending on how rare they are)
Maybe pieces of a torn jacket or something.
A needle and some wire to sew it all together.

P.S sorry for my english if there's some spelling problems :p

Thread starter #3

☆FaCE☆

Extreme Survivor
Backer
Thread starter #5

☆FaCE☆

Extreme Survivor
Backer
As servers will run time regardless of if one player is asleep or not defies the point of it.
Oh, I forgot about that :p But if you leave a multiplayer server will it be like in Rust? Will your character goto sleep or dissapear like in DayZ?

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
I think sleeping in a game like this is pointless. the whole idea is to try and kit yourself out well enough to survive the night. I dont think this game should have an accelerated night cycle due to sleeping. minecraft has that for a specific reason. Although even that is watered down.

Personally, i look forward to nights not being accelerated while the horde is out to get you.

JotaR-BR

Backer
Yes i agree with FlashPaper, night is where everything happens, we dont need to sleep in this game

But if we could get tired some how, loosing sanaty, maybe...

FlashPaperGrind

That Guy
Backer
Yes i agree with FlashPaper, night is where everything happens, we dont need to sleep in this game

But if we could get tired some how, loosing sanaty, maybe...
Yeah sanity would come into play if you stayed up for 7 nights straight fighting off things that want to eat your ass.. So the devs might want to consider adding sleeping pills to say knock a player out for a few hours. Although how that would work on a persistent server i have no idea.

thraxinius

Forum Feeder
Backer
Yeah sanity would come into play if you stayed up for 7 nights straight fighting off things that want to eat your ass.. So the devs might want to consider adding sleeping pills to say knock a player out for a few hours. Although how that would work on a persistent server i have no idea.
Maybe you lay down for a set amount of time and your screen turns black for say 5 minutes and you regain sanity and some energy or something!

Supermarine

Never take the lead - but aim to do something big.
Backer
Could be used if there is a single player part of the game to sleep through the night on the go