• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Sling!

Necessary or Not?

• Total voters
Thread starter #1

Yarchi

Backer
Introduction slings or adding customisation with attaching ropes to guns and melee weapon!

You can find or made single point sling, (standart) 2 point sling or 3 point sling! This will free up your hands, but you can quickly grab your weapon if suddenly there's a danger! To be always at the ready to protect yourself!

Fast switching from a Main Weapon to your sidearm! Just drop your rifle/shotgun and grab a handgun!

Sling can be a part of clothing. Then it's possible for this to hook any weapon without custom on it. Pick up any rifle and fasten it.

If there planned assault rifles or any other military weapon

For example:

Lord Goose

One does not simply hunt.
Backer
This is a good idea! Unfortunately the devs said they want to focus on Civilian weapons mainly for the game.

Tally Ho!

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
personally i don't really see how this could be useful... i mean sure you want realism but what would it give you? +10% draw speed? and how many could you have at once I doubt you would want more than one on your shoulders
but that's just me

castroTheMexican

CastroTheMexican
Backer
This is a good idea! Unfortunately the devs said they want to focus on Civilian weapons mainly for the game.

Tally Ho!
i'm pretty sure you can have them on civilian weapons, you know like on a hunting rifle