• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Smaller flashlight designed for pistols

Thread starter #1

YuNoGuy123

Part of the gucci gang
Backer
Right now a lot of the in game flashlights dont look like they'd fit on a pistol very well, so i propose something similar to an HiLight that could fit on pistols, these would
Be lower powered flashlights but could be used to see in the dark, example picture below.

1552022882483.png

DZS

Survivor
Backer
Yes this mod would be easily doable attach small keyring light such as an LED light assuming they existed in? what year is this game set in again 2000? and yea that should work. McGuyver it to your guns sorted.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yea, again I'm down for commercial and crafted.

Commercial/proffesional like a standard police issue being rare and more bling.
Crafted like what @DZS said :D

DZS

Survivor
Backer
I really think it would be a good mix to have a mixture of modifications and commercially created equipment. There should be a limit to what is there and fitting in with the worlds lore but the most basic items atleast would be sensible.

Yeah like a police baton vs something crafted. Its very likely a police baton would be found on the island as oppossed to full riot squad gear which is highly unlikely. A2Z team needs to be selective in what is added as rare loot but its not at all out of the question that some loot could fit into the worlds lore.

Dr. J

Survivor
Backer
If we were crafting one, what would it need, just a small flashlight and a roll of gaffer tape, perhaps? If crafted, might it increase the chance of a weapon jam because of the way it was attached?

Edited for spelling

Last edited: