• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Smart movement

Thread starter #1

Sir Hamlet

I think it would be interesting to add a movement type similar to brink's smart movement to make a quick escape from trouble but make it limited depending on stamina.

Baby Blender

big man
Backer
Its a good idea, but when posting, you should really think in the minds of the developers.

Think about the difficulties of what you want added, how time consuming it would be, and if it would be very necessary.

For example, hell, vaulting and parkouring all over the map would be hella chill, but is it REALLY necessary at the moment, compared to, say, adding vehicles or new weapons?

I'm not to judge, I'll leave it up to you.

Stormbreaker19

Backer
I play the Assassins Creed games a lot and like the movement in it. Mainly the parkour. I was thinking maybe add something that allows your player to do things like that. Maybe if you have a really good fitness you could climb up certain structures quickly and get away from zombies. I was thinking that you person would, one, need to be in good fitness and health, and two, have to be high in stamina. This could be helpful if you are being chased by zombies and need to get away quickly and if a player with a non ranged weapon is attacking you, you could have a better chance to get away. Also, to prevent people from hanging on the walls of buildings, your person could fall off if they ran out of stamina and take a lot of damage (like breaking a leg or something like that) depending on how high they were. Please tell me what y'all think of this, i like it, and it could most defiantly be tweaked but i want to hear others opinions. XD Thank you!

Stormbreaker19

Backer
yeah but the thing is not all people are assassins or ninjas.
So yeah....
I really just added that first statement to show where some of this idea originated, and i dont mean on such a big scale, i just mean like being able to climb small buildings to get away from the zombies or players, not killing people from rooftops by jumping on them and killing them for example. Also not everyone has to do this, and its not like your player will suddenly start climbing a building, you would have to press a button or something and, as i said, you would have to have a high calorie diet and in good fitness/health to be able to do it. However i can sorta see others concerns... but still

Last edited: