• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Snowmobiles?

Thread starter #1

Syreez

Backer
There should be snowmobile in the game if it is winter (sorry about grammar)

Lt Snake X

ParaMedic
Backer
Well no telling how much snow their will be so i cant really say yes to this idea id say no just because devs could use the time to make something more versatile usage ( yes i know people can use snow mobiles for more then just snow but rather just have a 4 wheeler)

TheClassiness

Snowmobiles would be pretty cool, but like Lt Snake said, we don't know if snow is even a possibility. Seasons change, so this would be a very specific timeframe to use the vehicle. If it were added, however, I think it would have to be more effective than the four wheelers people drive around.

Daniel Riley

professional Tea Drinker
Backer
If there is any snowy parts on the map, or for special events at winter, if you are going to do something like that, you could implement a snow mobile that makes it easier to get around these environment. There could also be a different type of vehicle (like a snow mobile) that could get around on regular land.

Jared Kaufman

Official Hero Bandit
Backer
I don't think snowmobiles would be worth it. It's a cool thought but they would be hard to come across and a 4x4 would be easier to use and find. So I would say no, but that's just me.

Thanatos

Thrill of the Hunt
Backer
Well I certainly wouldn't mind having a snowmobile and I. The summer you could even put wheels on the skis like in some of the grass drags

Thanatos

Thrill of the Hunt
Backer
Maybe but I know where I live if it's a cool climate that a lot of people in rural areas have them, I would have the wheels more rare.
We could also have them and use it like the Alaska shows such as bush people or mountain men.

Jared Kaufman

Official Hero Bandit
Backer
The climate is unknown, however, its definately not Alaska. They could be in the game, but i just think that would be way to much extra work for the devs.

Thanatos

Thrill of the Hunt
Backer
But you can put on wheels like tey do here yea know like how they add fortifications

Thanatos

Thrill of the Hunt
Backer
I think you misunderstood me we replace skis with wheels it still has tracks