• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Soap

Thread starter #1
I see soap as being an essential to not only keeping infection and disease away but also to keeping your sanity. Soap could be used not only to clean the blood off your body after fighting off zombies but also to clean down the pots and pans you cooked your food in, clean the blood out of your cloths, and wash out the blood and dirt from the house you just took over to live in.

Home made Soap

1lb Ashes
1lb Animal Fat
3 Cloths
4 gallons Water
4 jugs or buckets
Stick or metal pipe

Tools

Fire
Knife
Metal Pot

"Pay very close attention here. First we boil the water and ashes. Then we carefully pour the boiling contents through that cloth there into that jug. Then we do the same thing again with water and animal fat and filter it through that cloth into that jug. Once both are cool we carefully mix them both together into the cooking pot add some water and boil it down,stirring it the whole time, till it thickens then pour it back into those jugs there and let it cool. Then we cut it into bars,slap on my Six fingers Jack label and sell it. Now here is the important part. Never let any of it touch your skin till its done and cool. Cause it will burn the flesh right off your body. My last assistant didn't listen to my warning but hey, that's why you have your job so lucky you. Safety Gloves and Goggles? Sorry haven't scrounged any up yet. Just be careful."

Ellemirsa

Ji Moon
Backer
Hygiene's important for health~~ :p
It would be cool if it showed on your character... if you clean yourself, you would look clean and kept and if you let yourself go.... begin to look more like a rugged, zombie like, dirty, bloodied, person :p

Thread starter #4
Love the idea of players that never clean starting to look like zombies. Our at least becoming hard to tell apart from a distance.

"Hey @Ellemirsa, is that person looting a body or a zombie eating someone? What? Shoot it in the leg and see if it screams. Good idea."

Oshawott

Pokemon
Backer
Maybe even add showering with shampoo and body wash

is.jpg

is2.jpg