• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

social items

Thread starter #1
I'm not sure if this constitutes a suggestion but I'm just wondering if there will be any social items or mechanics like being able to find a guitar and play it to others like in rust or being able to sit down and talk around a camp fire.

I'd just like to see some items where they are not essential for survival. Cause that's a much more pleasant end game than killing players. Maybe listen to some radio music if stations ever become a thing.

Brody

This is a fucking amazing idea, the moments when you can just chill and hangout digitally with a bunch of mates is always better then killing or plain surviving, good suggestion @insertjokehere

Davz Not Here

Backer
I'm not sure if this constitutes a suggestion but I'm just wondering if there will be any social items or mechanics like being able to find a guitar and play it to others like in rust or being able to sit down and talk around a camp fire.

I'd just like to see some items where they are not essential for survival. Cause that's a much more pleasant end game than killing players. Maybe listen to some radio music if stations ever become a thing.

music / radio have been discussed and a few other threads ..... i don't remember any of the devs saying "this is in" .... but i do know it's come up and i am there fore confident it's been discussed beyond the forums

the fireside discussion, finding acoustic instruments (why just guitar ..... can i get a stand up bass?) ..... LOVE THE IDEA ..... LOVE IT ..... and lets see a skill set that goes with it as well

Thread starter #4
Yeah, I wrote this after forming a roaming guitar band in rust XD. I really want to have some craftable drums you could place down and have another guy play on the guitar. Post-Apocalyptic Boy band! :D

Update: Maybe add some pre-made songs onto the guitar from a pop up menu?

Last edited:

Crazypineapple55

The Official Bus Driver
Backer

This is all i need for a good time.

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.
Yes, I like this and have said before a guitar like in stalker would be cool and maybe the case could double as a storage container like in desperado...

I imagine we would have someone going around as a story teller, telling us about the ways of old :D

Graham

The One You Should Avoid In Multiplayer Games
Backer
I would love to attract every zombie and bandit in a 10 square mile radius to me!

BECAUSE A REAL MAN DOESN'T RUN FROM A FIGHT :mad:

Davz Not Here

Backer
Yes, I like this and have said before a guitar like in stalker would be cool and maybe the case could double as a storage container like in desperado...

I imagine we would have someone going around as a story teller, telling us about the ways of old :D

" ..... and it came to pass in the usual of ways. through both cataclysm and epiphany, another age ends. the old ways simmered to the surface, the myths and mysterious of antiquity were understood once more. the story could once more be told."

peterpiper007

If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Backer
" ..... and it came to pass in the usual of ways. through both cataclysm and epiphany, another age ends. the old ways simmered to the surface, the myths and mysterious of antiquity were understood once more. the story could once more be told."
Oh my... now I know how the world of Age of Decadence came into being...

Davz Not Here

Backer