• Hello Guest,

Welcome to the Survive the Nights community forums. Please feel free to share your ideas with the team and discuss current game features. Please do not report bugs here, use our bug tracker for that.

The team at a2z(Interactive);

Solar power vehicle

Davz Not Here

Backer

Num47

Sexual Tyrannosaurus
Backer
What? No. We can't stop here. This is bat country.

[TGE]Gloriousdixon

Backer
Got a suggestion. Solar powered truck. But you will have to build a solar charging station . A Solar panel hooked to house or make a pole out of wood to mount the solar panel. And find cables to charge the battery bank. Truck has its own battery. Min 8 hrs to charge.
This in my eyes is like a luxury vehicle it does not in my opinion make a hole lot of sense to me at least that someone would drive one of these in an apocalypse unless of course they were trying to save the environment:) but on a more serious note these vehicles ten to break down alot and quite frankly batteries only last so long so the amount of up keep required i would just tear the solar panels off and put them on my house for more power and take the batteries out to store power mainly just something i could salvage

Thread starter #5

boloking20

Backer
This in my eyes is like a luxury vehicle it does not in my opinion make a hole lot of sense to me at least that someone would drive one of these in an apocalypse unless of course they were trying to save the environment:) but on a more serious note these vehicles ten to break down alot and quite frankly batteries only last so long so the amount of up keep required i would just tear the solar panels off and put them on my house for more power and take the batteries out to store power mainly just something i could salvage
Lol

WiseManNero

A fire breathn' muthertf***ing dragon
Backer
makes sense you can't go far in an electric car with having to recharge dead batteries means last mistake but just having it in game would allow people to make that mistake so why not